That time of the week where the sales charts from Media Create come in from Japan and as always, the Nintend 3DS continues to reign supreme. The day that we’ve been talking about for ages has come, that day being the time when PS Vita sales drop below 10k. Disappointing.
The 3DS shifted a massive 63,796 units which is truly astounding when you consider how long the unit has been out for in Japan and yet it continues to sell like it was released a couple of months ago, amazing. Another incredible fact is that the aging and outgoing PSP managed to sell more units than the PS Vita to the tune of 4, 916 units!!
Where can the Vita be going wrong?
- [PSP] 2nd Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-hen
- [3DS] Kingdom Hearts 3D -Dream Drop Distance
- [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land
- [PSP] Pro Baseball Spirits 2012
- [3DS] Kid Icarus: Uprising
- [3DS] Monster Hunter 3G
- [PS3] Pro Baseball Spirits 2012
- [3DS] Mario Kart 7
- [NDS] Pokemon Conquest
- [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Nintendo 3DS: 63,796
- PlayStation 3: 17,765
- PSP: 13,166
- PlayStation Vita: 8,250
- Wii: 6,837
- Nintendo DS: 1,433
- Xbox 360: 1,373
- PlayStation 2: 1, 212