They’ve been missing for a couple of weeks but they’re back, the weekly sales charts from Japan. And everyone’s favourite pink blob is sitting pretty at the top of the charts with Kirby’s Dream Collection Special Edition for the Wii taking the highly coveted number one position in software sales.
In hardware, how has the 3DS fared this time around? Well, no surprises here, it’s still holding number one in hardware sales with 44,399 units shifted. And the PS Vita, well that sales surge that we saw a few weeks back seems to have settled with the handheld from Sony selling 11,932 units, down from the 13,427 units it sold last week.
But I digress, the charts are below for you to check out.
- [Wii] Kirby’s Dream Collection Special Edition
- [NDS] Pokemon Black 2 / White 2
- [3DS] Rune Factory 4
- [PSP] Digimon World Re: Digitize
- [PS3] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
- [3DS] Taiko Drum Master: Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb
- [PSP] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
- [PSP] New Class of Heroes: Toki Academy
- [PSP] Musou Orochi 2 Special
- [PSV] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
- 3DS – 44,399 (47,063)
- PS3 – 15,214 (14,813)
- PSP – 13,058 (11,004)
- PSV – 11,932 (13,427)
- Wii – 9,002 (6,747)
- PS2 – 1,093 (1,197)
- 360 – 865 (930)
- DSi – 706 (581)
- DSi LL – 637 (559)