Time for yet another look into the sales for hardware and software from the Land of the Rising Sun. At this point though, are we really expecting to see anything different from the past year? Probably not but let’s take a look anyways!
The 3DS continues to stampede through anything in its path holding onto the top spot for hardware sales with Nintendo’s newly released next-gen console, the Wii U, holding onto 2nd place. Wii U sales did experience a slump down from the 122,356 units it sold last week however.
On the software front, Animal Crossing New Leaf continues to score for Nintendo taking out the top spot with 2nd place occupied by Fantasy Life, also for the 3DS. But, enough talk, let the charts below do all the talking.
01. / 01. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
02. / 00. [3DS] Fantasy Life
03. / 04. [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2
04. / 02. [PSP] One Piece: Romance Dawn – Bouken no Yoake
05. / 05. [3DS] Paper Mario: Sticker Star
06. / 08. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U
07. / 06. [PS3] Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2
08. / 07. [3DS] Inazuma Eleven Go 2: Chrono Stone Neppuu
09. / 12. [WIU] Nintendo Land
10. / 09. [WII] Taiko Drum Master: Chougoukaban
- Nintendo 3DS: 266,790
- Wii U: 76,760
- PlayStation 3: 54,107
- PSP: 34,145
- PlayStation Vita: 18,022
- Wii: 8,094
- Xbox 360: 2,283