Woah, either we reported the sales charts late last week or the space/time continuum has shifted and time has sped up? Probably the first one as it’s that time of the week again, Japan weekly sale charts time!
Between the 3DS XL and the 3DS, Nintendo have got such a momentum going that it looks like nothing will catch up to them anytime soon. The Wii U is have having less than stellar sales but it’s still keeping its head above water by maintaining sales of above 10k. The PS Vita nearly broke 10k sales this week which is good to see but does anyone think it can catch up to Nintendo?
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate released for the 3DS coming in at 6th spot, this is usually a HUGE franchise for the system it’s on so it puzzling that it didn’t rank higher on the charts. Maybe it released halfway through the sales period but we’re keen to see where it will rank next week.
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [3DS] Fantasy Life
- [PS3] DmC Devil May Cry
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2
- [PS3] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- [3DS] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- [PS3] Accel World: Kasoku no Chouten
- [PSV] Demon Gaze
- [Wii] Taiko Drum Master Wii Super Wonderful Edition
- [PSP] Accel World: Kasoku no Chouten
- Nintendo 3DS XL – 51,654 (48,226)
- Nintendo 3DS – 26,028 (26,898)
- PlayStation 3 – 18,106 (18,322)
- Wii U – 12,959 (13,746)
- PSP – 12,191 (12,897)
- PlayStation Vita – 9,596 (9,748)
- Wii – 1,904 (2,093)
- Xbox 360 – 870 (611)