Weekly sales charts time! Our favourite time has rolled around again, the time we can see what software is shifting and how hardware is selling. And although the PS Vita enjoyed a brief week at number one, it’s the Nintendo 3DS that has managed to reclaim the top spot for the past few weeks.
But credit to the PS Vita, its sales have jumped up considerably since the price cut, selling through 31,795 units, it’s down from last weeks figure of 41,073 units but still a sight better than the sub 10k units it was shifting a month ago.
As usual, the software and hardware charts can be found below.
- [3DS] Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
- [PSP] Fate/Extra CCC
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
- [PSV] Muramasa Rebirth
- [Wii U] Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Online
- [PSP] Dungeon Travelers 2: Ouritsu Tokoshan to Mamono no Fuuin
- [PS3] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2013
- [PSP] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2013
- [Wii U] Game & Wario
- Nintendo 3DS XL – 38,442 (40,924)
- PlayStation Vita – 31,795 (41,073)
- Nintendo 3DS – 28,538 (35,629)
- Wii U – 22,829 (11,398)
- PlayStation 3 – 19,069 (22,942)
- PSP – 12,594 (12,690)
- Wii – 1,858 (1,720)
- Xbox 360 – 598 (610)