It’s Thursday which means it’s time to take a look at the software and hardware sales charts for Japan, we’ll be honest, we love this part of the week!
The ageing Sony PSP makes an entrance into the top spot with Summon Night 5 which is impressive considering how long the handheld has been on the Japanese market. But even more impressive is the fact that Nintendo can lay claim to having 7 games in the top 10 software chart which is no walk in the park. Taking a peek at hardware shows the Nintendo 3DS still riding the wave of success while the Wii U saw another dip for sales.
Enough talking though, roll what we all came here for…the charts!
- [PSP] Summon Night 5
- [3DS] Tomodachi Collection: New Life
- [3DS] Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [PS3] Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
- [PS3] Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
- [3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
- [Wii] Taiko Drum Master Wii Super Wonderful Edition
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2
- [3DS] Mario Kart 7
- Nintendo 3DS XL – 24,123 (33,351)
- Nintendo 3DS – 13,001 (16,412)
- PlayStation 3 – 10,948 (12,793)
- PlayStation Vita – 10,931 (12,331)
- PSP – 6,524 (6,360)
- Wii U – 6,037 (7,974)
- Wii – 1,143 (1,506)
- Xbox 360 – 349 (485)