You know when you travel by plane and you’re waiting at the carousel to pick up your suitcase and they all look the same? Well, those days are over with the release of this awesome looking suitcase.
The suitcase resembles a giant Nintendo Gameboy and is being released by Think Geek. It’s part of their “Travel Boy Carry-On Luggage” and has the right dimensions to take on the plane with you to stow away. Throw in ample zipper compartments, a 3 digit wheel security lock and wheels that swivel and you’re looking at the complete package.
Here’s a complete list of specs from the Think Geek site.
- Perfect traveling companion for fans of retro gaming
- Carry-on ease – fits in most overhead bins (be sure to check your particular airline’s requirements before hitting the airport)
- Aluminum, telescoping handle
- 3-digit TSA combination lock
- Two zippers for ease of access during flights
- Interior fully-lined with zippered divider and inside zippered pouch (12 1/2″ x 4 1/2″) for chargers (well, for anything, but that’s where we stuff all our cable craziness)
- Elastic straps to keep everything in place
- Four, 360 degree wheels for upright rolling in multiple directions
- Materials: ABS + PC (good impact and heat resistance), polyester lining
- total linear inches – 45″
- shell – 14″ x 20″ x 8 1/2″
- inc. wheels – 14″ x 22 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- inside – 19 1/2″ x 13 1/2″
- Weight: 7 lbs.