It’s time for the weekly sales in Japan and there’s no surprises here in both the software and hardware charts. New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS has nabbed the lead with 143,321 units shifted with Nintendo holding an astounding 8 out of the 10 positions for software sales.
It’s on the hardware front through where the sales just ridiculous with the 3DS selling through the roof and then some shifting 102,646 units, in fact the next nearest to the 3DS was the Wii which sold through 16,145 units. The PS Vita sales meanwhile have fallen through the 10K mark again. I’ve lost count how many times that’s happened now, what can Sony do to pull out of this slump?
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2
- [WII] Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Online
- [NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White
- [PSP] Kuroko no Basuke: Kiseke no Shiai
- [3DS] Run for Money Tousouchuu: Flee From the Strongest Hunters in History!
- [WII] Just Dance Wii 2
- [3DS] Brain Training 3D
- [PS3] Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena
- [WII] Kirby: 20th Anniversary Special Collection
- [3DS] Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon to Fushigi na Orb
- Nintendo 3DS: 102,646
- Wii: 16,145
- PlayStation 3: 14,580
- PSP: 12,018
- PlayStation Vita: 9,446
- PlayStation 2: 1,187
- Xbox 360: 998
- Nintendo DS: 952