Time to see what’s been selling in software and hardware over in Japan and while last week saw a shake up in the hardware charts with the PS Vita taking out the top spot, did Sony prevail and manage to hold that lead from the Nintendo 3DS?
In a word, no. The 3DS has managed to fight back and reclaim the top spot selling 47,985 units as the PS Vita faltered from last weeks figure of 63,581 back to 36,028 units sold. Surprisingly, the ageing PSP still has some life left in it with Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment for the PSP taking out the top spot on the software charts.
Enough talk, here are the charts!
- [PSP] Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
- [PS3] Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
- [3DS] Super Robot Wars UX
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [PSV] Soul Sacrifice
- [PS3] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
- [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 8
- [PS3] God of War: Ascension
- [3DS] Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies
- [3DS] Dragon Quest VII: Warriors of Eden
- Nintendo 3DS XL – 47,985 (39,801)
- PlayStation Vita – 36,028 (63,581)
- Nintendo 3DS – 21,454 (21,207)
- PlayStation 3 – 20,676 (19,567)
- PSP – 12,721 (18,023)
- Wii U – 9,539 (9,454)
- Wii – 1,323 (1,363)
- Xbox 360 – 543 (738)