Here’s a quick look at the games which set the charts on fire in Japan for the past month of February. The 3DS is absolutely killing it with 7 out of the top ten spots being available for Nintendo’s handheld.
No Wii U titles, which is a worry, but the odd Wii title managed to make dent with Taiko no Tatsujin Wii Super Deluxe Edition, addictive drum game at its best.
- [3DS] Dragon Quest VII
- [PS3] Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [3DS] Fantasy Life
- [WII] Taiko no Tatsujin Wii Super Deluxe Edition
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2
- [3DS] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- [3DS] Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
- [PS3] DmC Devil May Cry
- [3DS] Run For Money Tousouchuu