Yep, that awesome time of the week has rolled around again. Japan weekly sales charts time! This is the time where we can sit down and see what’s selling on the hardware and software front in Japan.
Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon is still doing great business taking the number one spot again while the PS Vita woes continue with Sony’s handheld just having one game in the top 10. From a hardware side, the 3DS and the 3DS XL are still sitting pretty in the number one position. The brief surge in sales that the PS Vita enjoyed seem to be well and truly over with low sales once again. Last week, the PS Vita had just over 19k in sales and this week it’s down to the 14 mark.
Looks like the PS Vita better have some more strong software released for it ASAP as the price drop seems to have all but been forgotten by the buying public.
- [3DS] Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
- [3DS] Card Fight!! Vanguard Ride to Victory!!
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
- [PS3] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2013
- [Wii] Taiko Drum Master Wii Super Wonderful Edition
- [PSV] Muramasa Rebirth
- [PSP] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2013
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2
- [PSP] Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
- Nintendo 3DS XL – 28,139 (34,180)
- 3DS – 18,584 (22,684)
- PlayStation Vita – 14,112 (19,328)
- PlayStation 3 – 14,039 (16,807)
- Wii U – 9,984 (14,783)
- PSP – 7,566 (8,876)
- Wii – 1,383 (1,718)
- Xbox 360 – 492 (536)