A weekly look at gaming life in Japan is upon us again, where we sit down, grab a coffee and see how our favourite games and hardware are doing and what’s selling like hotcakes.
Clawing its way back into the top of the software charts is Tomodachi Collection: New Life selling just under 60K units. Surprisingly, Nintendo only had 4 games in the top ten, the rest being made up of PS3 titles with the odd Xbox 360 and PS Vita in there as well.
On the hardware front, no surprises here with Nintendo taking out the top 2 spots with the 3DS XL (LL) and the regular 3DS. The Wii U sold more units than the previous week which is always great to see.
- [3DS] Tomodachi Collection: New Life
- [PS3] Resident Evil: Revelations
- [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV
- [PS3] Kamen Rider: Battride War
- [3DS] Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [PSP] Norn9
- [PSV] Valhalla Knights 3
-  Dodonpachi SaiDai ou Jou
- [PS3] Terraria
- Nintendo 3DS XL – 28,807 (40,651)
- Nintendo 3DS – 14,057 (14,059)
- PlayStation 3 – 11,832 (13,318)
- PlayStation Vita – 11,783 (12,171)
- Wii U – 6,680 (5,648)
- PSP – 5,807 (5,749)
- Wii – 1,171 (1,192)
- Xbox 360 – 441 (382)