If you’re a Monster Hunter fan then this next bit of news may be right up your alley.Continue reading Monster Hunter: Riders Coming To Mobile Platform
Fans of the Shin Megami series will be pleased to hear that there’s a new dungeon crawler in the series coming to us from developer, Atlus. Famitsu magazine recently announced that Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation is being jointly developed by Atlus and Sega for the smartphone platform.
Not much is known at the moment but we have heard that the story centres around the two factions known as the Liberators and the Acolytes. Stay tuned, hopefully we’ll hear more soon on this exciting development.
Mobile iOS and Android game, Fate/Grand Order has recently announced new of bikini tie in event. You can have look at the Japanese trailer below:
Of course this has awakened all fans of the game and series who are masters at drawing and produced some examples of what they think will be going down.
If Ufotable know how how to do one thing well, that’s animation. And that’s never more evident than in one of their latest works, the opening cinematic for God Eater Online.
Bandai Namco took the covers off the opening lately which also features the theme song “Get Your World” by Touch My Secret.
The MMO action game for smartphones is coming to Japan for both Android and iOS.
An app is seeping through Japan at the moment and no, it isn’t Pokemon Go. Well, that app is also creating a buzz but I digress. The app is called Cymera and is proving to be quite popular with animal owners in Japan. The app is from SK Communications, a South Korean based company, and quite simply what it does is, it places mouse ears on pictures of any cats in your phone as you can see below.
No need to feel left out if you’re a dog owner though:
And rabbits too!
Here are some more cute felines:
I’m a huge fan of Hatsune Miku, probably the most well known vocaloid. I don’t profess to know all her tracks but what I’ve heard, I love.
It’s such a shame that she’s a virtual idol and not a real life person. I mean, who wouldn’t want their picture taken with the blue haired superstar? Well thanks to a new app, now you can. The app is on iOS and Android and is called Miku Picture. So now no matter where you go or what you’re doing, you can snap a picture with Miku chan!
I’d love to see your pics and don’t forget to use the hashtag #Mikuture if you grab a snap!
Source: AFA Channel
Another prolific developer recently showed their lineup for Tokyo Game Show 2015. Bandai Namco released their list early this morning but there appears to have been a few leaks which seem to indicate that they’ll be having more games on show that what they originally mentioned. FYI, the list below is including the leaks. Looks a great showing for them this year!
- Digimon World: Next Order (PSV) – Trailer
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (PS4, PS3, Wii U) – Playable, Trailer
- God Eater Off Shot [Lindow Volume] Cross-Play Pack & Anime Vol. 2 (PS4, PSV) – Trailer, Stage
- God Eater Resurrection (PS4, PSV) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PS4, PS3) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4) – Playable, Trailer
- Project X Zone 2 (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Pro Yakyuu Famista Returns (3DS) – Trailer
- Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul (PS4, PS3) – Playable, Trailer
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song and Re: Hollow Fragment (PS4) – Trailer, Stage
- Tokyo Ghoul: Jail (PSV) – Trailer
- TV Anime The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls G4U! Pack (PS3) – Trailer, Stage
- The Asterisk War: The Academy City of the Water Houka Kenran (PSV)
- Crows: Burning Edge (PS4, PSV)
- Giant Shadow City Granzella (Kyoei Toshi Granzella, 巨影都市グランゼーラ)
- Girl Friend Beta: Summer Vacation Spent With You (PSV)
- The Idolmaster: Must Songs (PSV)
- The Idolmaster (PS4)
- Kamen Rider: Battride War Creation (仮面ライダーバトライド・ウォー創生)
(Update: Apparently, this one game was also in the game’s source code and had PS4, PS3, and PS Vita listed as its platforms.)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force
- Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (PS4, PSV)
- Taiko Drum Master: Atsumete Tomodachi Daisakusen! (Wii U)
- Digimon Linkz (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Drift Spirits (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Gundam Conquest (iOS, Android) – Trailer, STage
- The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Stage
- The Idolmaster: SideM (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- One Piece: Treasure Cruise (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- SD Gundam Generation Frontier (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Stage
- SD Gundam Strikers (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Stage
- Seraph of the End: Bloody Blades (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Super Gundam Royale (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Super Robot Wars X-Omega (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Sword Art Online: Code Register (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Taiko Drum Master Plus (iOS) – Trailer
- Tales of Asteria (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Tokyo Ghoul: Carnival (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- World Trigger: Smash Borders (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Kuroko’s Basketball
- New World
- Saint Seiya
- SD Gundam Operations (iOS, Android, PC)
- Aikatsu! My No. 1 Stage! (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
- Chou Tousouchuu Atsumare! Saikyou no Tousou Monotachi (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
- Disney Magical World 2 (3DS) – Playable Trailer
- Go! Princess PreCure: Sugar Kingdom and the 6 Princesses (3DS) – Playable, Trailer
Here’s something unique to Japan. 7″ Android tablets adorned with the kawaii characters from Love Live! The tablets are being offered through the Dospara stores and are being manufactured by Thirdwave Diginnos. They’re being made available with different images of the 9 young ladies that star in the series.
Japandaman would love to get his hands on one of these, how cool d they look?
Yet another Final Fantasy title has made the leap across to the mobile media platform. This time it’s Final Fantasy Agito coming to iOS and Android devices in Japan.
Dragon Quest is enjoyed by many in Japan and the world, many more will discover the game on smart phones. So it’s with this in mind that Square Enix have teamed up with a smart phone manufacturer and released a Dragon Quest phone.
The phone is being developed by Sharp in the deal which saw Square Enix team up with Japanese phone carrier, NTT DoCoMo. The phone will be coming with Android 4.2 otherwise known as Jellybean while the insides will contain a Snapdragon 2.2 GHz quad core processor. The other tech specs are on par with most smart phones but the real difference is in the outer casing. The phone will come enclosed in a metallic Dragon Quest cover which is sure to raise some eyebrows, it looks amazing. Rounding off the package is Dragon Quest VIII coming pre-installed on the phone.