In the world of fighting games, Dead Or Alive, has a large and passionate following and judging by this launch trailer for DOA6, it’s not hard to see why.Continue reading Dead Or Alive 6 Launch Trailer
Newly announced at Tokyo Game Show 2016, Musou Stars is a new game coming to PS4 and PS Vita from Koei Tecmo. It’s a title that will be bringing together many different characters from a wide range of games much like the Project X Zone series. In case you need a reminder, here’s the trailer from TGS:
Famitsu Weekly recently announced that Millennia from Kagero: Deception II has been added to the list of fighters already announced. These include Sanada Yukimura from the Samurai Warriors series, Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden series, Sophie from the Atelier series, Zhao Yun from the Dynasty Warriors series just to name a few.
Another awesome game that made an appearance at Tokyo Game Show was Berserk and the Band of the Hawk. This game brings loads of action and delivers bucketloads of Dynasty Warriors hack and slash business. It’s developed by Koei Tecmo and best of all, it’s receiving a Western release in February 2o17.
2016 PlayStation Press Conference news announced a new title from Koei Tecmo coming for both Playstation 4 and PS Vita. Musou Stars is being billed as an action game that’s bringing together an impressive roster of characters from all its titles! I’m guessing something like J-Stars Victory VS maybe? Either way, here’s the action below:
Looks mint af! Also, if you want to see more, here’s the teaser site link.
I’m a pretty big fan of Attack on Titan as a series. I’ve watched the anime and can’t wait for the 2nd season and also read quite a bit of the manga. The live action movies were hit and miss for me but to each their own, right?
Anyways, while we wait for the second season the good folks over at Koei Tecmo have been hard at work on a AoT game for the PS3, PS4 and the PS Vita. The game recently touched down in Japan and with that was the release of the opening cinematic for the PS4 version of the game. Needles to say, it looks amazing and very fast paced full of the very same action that made the series a runawaway success. But don’t take my word for it, roll the video!
And the best news is, the game is headed to the West later this year. Really can’t wait to play some of this on the Vita and PS4.
Another developer jumping into the fray with their lineup of games for Tokyo Game Show 2015 is Koei Tecmo. Brace yourself as this is quite a lineup with some absolute gems in there and some highly anticipated titles!
PC Gaming and Console Gaming
- Angelique Retour (PS Vita, PSP) – Trailer, Stage
- Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (PS4, PS3) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Stage, Niconico Broadcast
- Attack on Titan (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Trailer, Stage
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune (PS4) – Stage, Niconico Broadcast
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus (PS Vita) – Stage, Niconico Broadcast
- Deception: Trap Girls (PC) – Trailer
- Dynasty Warriors Online (PS4, PS3, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Kiniro no Corda 4 (PS Vita) – Trailer
- Nobunaga’s Ambition Online (PS4, PS3, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII (PS4, PS3, PC) – Playable, Stage, Niconico Broadcast
- Samurai Warriors 4: Empires (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer
- Uncharted Waters Online (PS4, PS3, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Yoru no Nai Kuni (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Trailer, Stage, Niconico Broadcast
- Atelier Questboard (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- AKB48’s Ambition (iOS, Android, Feature Phone, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Daikou Kaijidai V (iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Dynasty Warriors Blast (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Guruguru Dungeon Nobunyaga (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Niconico Boradcast
- Moba-Nobu (iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- One Million Person Nobunaga’s Ambition (iOS, Android, Feature Phone, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- One Million Person Romance of the Three Kingdoms (iOS, Android, Feature Phone, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- One Million Person Winning Post (iOS, Android, Feature Phone, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Nobunaga’s Ambition 201X (iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
- Nobunyaga’s Ambition (iOS, Android, Feature Phone, PC) – Trailer, Niconico Broadcast
Is anyone else excited? I can’t wait to see Attack on Titan running on PS4 after the so-so showing on the Nintendo 3DS. And Dead or Alive Extreme looks to die for as well. Hyrule Warriors Legends on the 3DS is a must see…eek, not much longer to go now!! I really can’t wait!!
Hyrule Warriors has already released in Japan but that hasn’t stopped Koei Tecmo from releasing news around an update at Tokyo Game Show. They plan to hold a competition during one of the days open to the public, namely Saturday 20th September. That’s all they’ve announced so far with more news in their next Twitter update.
The game has already received a hefty update in Japan which brought to it an 8-bit NES-style sword and shield for Link while also addressing some bugs and installing the Challenge Mode.
Koei Tecmo recently opened their TGS portal site revealng what goodness they’re going to be showing off this this. It’s a great looking list with some amazing games in there. First up we have the console area.
- Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Sky (PSV) – playable, video, stage
- Bladestorm: The Hundred Years’ War & Nightmare (PS4, XBO, PS3) – playable, video, stage
- Ciel nosurge Offline (PSV) – playable, video, stage
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360) – playable, video, stage
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (PS4, XBO, PS3) – playable, video, stage
- Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) – playable, video, stage
- La Corda d’Oro 3: Another Sky feat. Amane Gakuen (PSP) – video
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Creation with Power-Up Kit (PS4, PS3, PC) – video
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (PSV, 3DS) – playable, video, stage
- Toukiden Kiwami (PSV, PSP) – playable, video, stage
Then we also have their mobile area:
- Atelier Questboard – video, item distribution
- Daikou Kaijidai (also on PC) – video, item distribution
- Dynasty Warriors Blast – video, item distribution
- Gallop Racer – video, item distribution
- Guntama: Gunshi no Damashii – video, item distribution
- Guruguru Dungeon Nobunyaga – video, item distribution
- Quiz Battle Toukiden – video, item distribution
- Samurai Warriors Shoot – video, item distribution
- Sangokushi Legion – video
- Tokimeki Restaurant – video, item distribution
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate is gearing up for the introduction of a new character and it’s something a bit unexpected. The new character is a female fighter called Marie Rose who also happens to dress in the Gothic Lolita fashion unique to Japan. Somewhere in an arcade in Japan this weekend, the game is being tested with Marie making her debut as a test entry to see how she fares with Japanese gamers. Here’s a clip to see what gamers will be in store for.
Using a fighting style from the military called Systema, Marie also lists the Swedish treat Princess Cake as her favourite food. She also likes a good scare by watching scary films and likes to sew. On the exterior, she come across as bubbly but another persona lurks under the surface. Courtesy of Famitsu, here are some amazing pictures of the Goth Lolli, Marie Rose.
And here’s a couple of pics of the new stage made for Marie.